Visit Alaska

INSIDER CHAT ROOM???

Talk about the latest videos and live broadcasts, find answers to the most common technical support questions and more.

Moderator: Iditarod Staff

INSIDER CHAT ROOM???

Postby kayrank on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 pm

A lot of us fans are using the Iditarod Trail Committee's Facebook page to communicate and keep up to date on this great race. Wondering if Insider would consider adding a chat room feature to their website for next year's race??? I think it would be a great addition and an opportunity for all of us to share our experiences/excitement! How does everyone else feel about this? And is this something you would consider Insider?
kayrank

Re: INSIDER CHAT ROOM???

Postby Kris123 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm totally for a chat room. This is my second year as an Insider and first as ITC member. Posting topics for everyone to join in on their topic of interest is great but, while I checked several topics of interest before I went to work, by the time I got home some 35+ pages were added. Try as I did, there just weren't enough hours to read everything much less join in. Even though I didn't enjoy the discussion boards as much as I did last year, I'm still very happy with the services. The Insider staff and ITC do an outstanding job in covering the race. :D
Kris123

Return to Iditarod Insider